This Terms and Conditions Agreement (this “Agreement”) contains the complete terms and conditions that apply to an individual’s or entity’s use of the Tritium.co web services (the “Services”).
You are responsible for taking all reasonable precautions to ensure that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights).
Tritium.co Terms of Service
As used in this Agreement, “We” means Wieck DBA Tritium.co, “You” means the applicant, “Site” means an Author, Editor, Member, Registered User or World Wide Website, “Links” means the links, headlines, and source names delivered by Tritium.co as a part of the Services, and “Publishers” refers to the creators of the articles to which we point.
OUR TERMS OF SERVICE BETWEEN USER AND Wieck, Inc.
The following Terms and Conditions constitute an Agreement (hereinafter called “Agreement”) between Wieck, Inc., the “Company” , (“Company “) a Dallas, Texas, USA Corporation, having its principal location of business in Dallas, Texas, USA and you the “USER”).
- Through your registration for service, submission of copy and/or other information to Wieck, Inc. the “Company”, and Tritium.co, USER is in agreement to following Conditions and Terms of Service.
- Services may be withheld from accounts that are overdue. Wieck, Inc. the “Company” reserves the right to deny our service to any company, entity or person.
- You acknowledge and understand that Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co services are non refundable under any circumstances unless we are unable to provide the service or product we advertise. The moment USERS Press Release or copy is paid for and is displayed on our web site USER or customer will not be entitled to any refund.
- USER understands and acknowledges and agrees that Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co does not and will not accept press releases for pornographic materials, illegal activity, press that promotes hatred, violence, prejudism, terrorism or anything we deem that the majority of the public would feel is unethical.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” will not be held liable for services that may not be completed due to complications or failure with third party affiliates equipment or services including transfer of xml information.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” , makes every attempt to disseminate in full, promptly and accurately all news and information received by USER. Any inadvertent errors by Wieck, Inc. will be corrected promptly upon notification or discovery, with no additional charge. This obligation to correct the error shall constitute the sole liability of Wieck, Inc. the “Company”.
- USER is responsible for the content and accuracy of all news copy and other information submitted by USER. Due to the volume of news, information and copy submitted to Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co cannot and will not be responsible for verifying any facts contained therein. USER represents and warrants to Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co that (i) it has the right to deliver to Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co all information and copy submitted to it, (ii) it will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including but not limited to the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 and laws relating to “spam”, and (iii) no information or copy submitted by USER or on USERS behalf will contain any content that is libelous, slanderous, obscene or otherwise defamatory, false or misleading or which violates any copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other right of any person. USER shall indemnify and hold harmless Wieck, Inc. the “Company” , Tritium.co and owners, third party vendors, including distributors, from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses, costs and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to any breach by Member of the foregoing representations and warranties or otherwise arising out of or relating to the contents or nature of copy and other information provided by USER or anyone acting on USER behalf.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co has the right to deny or edit copy or other information as it sees necessary. Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co at its sole discretion, has the right to delete any press release from its web site, pull any press release from dissemination or deny approval to any press release.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co does not promote any offers to buy or sell any securities.
- All news releases and other information transmitted by Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co is mandatory to display contact name and phone number along with a identifiable source supplied by USER. This information ads legitimacy to the release by identifying who is responsible for the content. This information may not be the name of an agency acting on behalf of USER.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co does not warrant or guarantee that the services provided by Wieck, Inc. the “Company” , Tritium.co will be error free, including delays, interruption in service, omissions, losses or defects, whether human or mechanical. Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to its services, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability or suitability for print or broadcast. The liability of Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co to USER shall be limited to the refund of the fees paid by USER if we fail to provide the services we provide and in no event will Wieck, Inc. the “Company” or Tritium.co or affiliates be liable for any indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or incidental damages.
- Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co does not warrant or guarantee specific placement of any news release nor pick up on any news release on its wire or service, but will make available a news release to the appropriate media point on or through our web site and services through our web site where a reporter or editor may best be able to decide on usage.
- You consent to receive communications from Wieck, Inc.‘s and Tritium.co concerning your use of the Products and Services (“Communications”). These communications may include those required, by law to send to you concerning Products and Services or (“Required Communications”). The Communications may also be those that Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co sends to you for other reasons. You consent to receive Communications electronically. Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co may provide these Communications to you by sending an e-mail to the e-mail address you provided in connection with your account or by posting the Communication on the Tritium.co network. You also give consent to receive Communications by other methods including telephone and postal mail. The phone number and address we will use for contact will be that which was provided by you when setting up your account. You may change the e-mail or postal address to which Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co sends Communications by editing your profile on our website.
- User agrees that they have full written permission from any companies mentioned in their press release other than their own. User also agrees they have full written permission from anyone else’s name mentioned in their press release other than their own.
- User acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning the ticker symbol of another company that trades publicly without the express written permission of an immediate director/owner. Failure not to forward this written permission via fax to Tritium.co may result in the removal of ticker symbol information.
- User acknowledges that they will not submit a press release mentioning a lawsuit/litigation, or potential lawsuit or litigation without first forwarding all necessary documentation, including correct parties on the suit, case number, file stamp and file stamp date which must be faxed to 702-554-7392 24hrs prior to date of release.
- Nothing within any of the Products and Services shall be construed conferring any license under Wieck, Inc.s, Tritium.co or any third party intellectual property rights, whether by implication, waiver, estoppels or otherwise. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, USER acknowledges and agrees that certain content available through and used to operate the Tritium.co website and Products and Services is protected by copyright, trademark, patent or other proprietary rights of Wieck, Inc. the “Company” , Tritium.co and its affiliates, licensors and service providers. Unless expressly provided to the contrary, you are in agreement that you may not modify, deface, alter any of the trademarks, service marks or other intellectual property made available by Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co in connection with the Products and Services. You also agree not to display yourself or web site as being in any way affiliated with, endorsed by or sponsored by Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co. You agree not to use any of the service marks, trademarks logos or other Content accessible through the Wieck, Inc. and Tritium.co network for any purpose other than the purpose for which such Content is made available to users by Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co. You are in agreement not to defame or disparage Wieck, Inc or its website, Tritium.co, trademarks or service marks of Wieck, Inc. the “Company” of any part of the Products and Services. Information, services, methods and processes made available to the USER are the intellectual property of Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co. You agree to use this service for its intended purpose and not for the sole purposes including, but not limited to, the reverse engineering of the site and / or its processes and the inclusion of such processes or services in a derivative service.
- Tritium.co does not an will not guarantee search results within any search engine. Although Tritium.co does what it can to assist with your rankings, we do not guarantee search results.
- User acknowledges and agrees that user will not submit a press release that mentions a publicly traded company, or their ticker symbol, in a way that it could potentially affect the trading price of their stock.
- In the event that users press release is not accepted, Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co will not be held liable for any possible or potential missed business opportunities.
- User acknowledges that a free press release may receive limited or no distribution. In the even that a free press release is required to be cancelled, deleted, or retracted, Wieck, Inc. the “Company” and Tritium.co does not guarantee that your press release can be retracted from web sites that your press release has been distributed to, or journalists that have been emailed your story.
- You acknowledge and agree that you and Wieck, Inc’s and Tritium.co are independent contractors under these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed to create a partnership, joint venture, agency, or employment relationship. Neither party pursuant to these Terms and Conditions has authority to enter into agreements of any kind on behalf of the other and neither party shall be considered the agent of the other.
- Should the Terms and Conditions be violated by you, or if you violate any other rights of Wieck, Inc’s, Tritium.co and the Wieck, Inc. the “Company” network of sites, Wieck, Inc. the “Company” reserves the right to pursue any and all legal and equitable remedies against you, including, without limitation, terminating any and all user accounts on any and all of the Wieck, Inc. and Tritium.co network web sites.
Disclaimer of Warranties
We disclaim any and all responsibility or liability for the accuracy, content, completeness, legality, reliability, or availability of information or material displayed on our web site. Tritium.co disclaims any responsibility for the deletion, failure to store, or delivery of any material. Tritium.co disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from accessing any material on the Internet through the service.
You acknowledge that the Services contain links, descriptions and other material (collectively, the “Links”) that are protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights of Tritium.co and third-party content providers.
We will not be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages (or any loss of revenue, profits, or data) arising in connection with this Agreement or the Services, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the use of the Services on your Site other than in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
THE Tritium.co SERVICES, AND ALL MATERIALS, INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES INCLUDED IN THE Tritium.co SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS,” WITH NO WARRANTIES WHATSOEVER. Tritium.co AND ITS LICENSOR’S EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW ALL EXPRESS, IMPLIED, AND STATUTORY WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. Tritium.co AND ITS LICENSOR’S DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES REGARDING THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND PERFORMANCE OF THE Tritium.co SERVICES. Tritium.co AND ITS LICENSOR’S DISCLAIM, ANY WARRANTIES FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE OBTAINED THROUGH THE Tritium.co SERVICES. Tritium.co AND ITS LICENSOR’S DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES FOR SERVICES OR GOODS RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE Tritium.co SERVICES OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED BY THE Tritium.co SERVICES, AS WELL AS FOR ANY INFORMATION OR ADVICE RECEIVED THROUGH ANY LINKS PROVIDED IN THE Tritium.co SERVICES.
Terms of Service Changes
We may modify our services from time to time, for any reason, and without prior notice. We reserve the right to terminate this service with or without prior notice, without liability to you, any other user or any third party. We reserve the right to modify these Terms of Service from time to time without notice. Please review these Terms of Service from time to time in order to learn about changes of this agreement.
These Terms of Service will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of The State of Texas, USA, without giving effect to its conflict of laws provisions or your actual state or country of residence. If for any reason a court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision or portion of the Terms of Service to be unenforceable, the remainder of the Terms of Service will continue in full force and effect.
These Terms of Service constitute the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes and replaces all prior or contemporaneous understandings or agreements, written or oral, regarding such subject matter.